Dodgy Ebay vendors

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by Admin, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Admin Guest

Hello,

I was wondering whether there is a list anywhere on the clubgti site of untrustworthy / unreliable Ebay vendors? I have recently been attempting to purchase some Mk2 16v items from Ebay (including clocks) and after accepting payment (now refunded via paypal) the vendor has disappeared. I can provide the Ebay username of the vendor if such a list exists...

Adam

2. Admin Guest

I guess not then! I thought that there might be as this is the case on some other forums.

3. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

We name folk that misuse Club GTI classifieds, when we have very good reason to do so.

Quite whether it is our remit to put eBay feedback in Club GTI is a moot point, but it carries the risk of slander, as we don't necessarily have the information to support it.

eBay has a feedback system for itself.

4. Admin Guest

OK, thanks! I understand the slander point completely :-)
    The Ebay feedback system works relatively well although neutral feedback tends to disappear after a while (a colleague now has 100% feedback despite being given much neutral feedback in the past). I am quite glad that I always use Paypal now though.