DSG pin out schematics required

Discussion in 'Transmission' started by stewie, Oct 16, 2013.

1. stewie New Member

Im converting my caddy to dsg and i need some help with the wiring. Does anyone have the wiring diagrams please? Mk5 golf jetta is the same. I have 2 wires left from the mechatronics that go to the central electronic control module. Also 2 wires left over from the stick shift I'm assuming both also go to cecm

2. stewie New Member

Colours on the mechatronics plug are purple/black and black purple

3. mercedeslimos Forum Member

Caddy 2K I assume...?

DSG retrofit sounds nice!

My Passat B6 is similar mechanically, could it be done to that as I've been contemplating it for a while.

Sam

4. Toyotec

Toyotec CGTI Committee - Happy helper at large Admin

Stewie may be able to source this for you.

5. mercedeslimos Forum Member

Serious! expensive setup...? When I went from 5 to 6 speed I changed the box, linkage, clutch and flywheel, starter and driveshafts. I assume so for DSG but more..

6. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

let me know year and engine code of the donor vehicle and i can print out pdfs for you ;)

7. stewie New Member

Thanks for your help guys, today I've managed to get the mechatronics powered up and joined the can bus and vcds is now communicating with no fault codes. I need to know what wire from the stick gos to the central electric control module which releases the park shift lock once the brake pedal is applied. The model gearbox I'm using if from a 2007 mk5 golf 2.0 16v tdi bkd. My caddy is a 2010 2.0 8v tdi bmm code. I'm sure the conversion could be done in a b6 Passat. So far I have changed the shifter, gearbox, flywheel, starter, flex plate and water pipes for the gearbox cooler. I'm going to fit paddles once all up and running

8. kiko_zizo88 New Member

9. foxyjay Forum Member

Stewie - did you ever get this to work without the cluster / BCM / ABS pump etc?

.........edit.......I realise you've put it into a new caddy d'oh....no prob then!

10. mercedeslimos Forum Member

Did this work out in the end? I've gotten tired of the clutch as a daily for city driving. Would like to give it a shot!