Enough faffing about - i need a dyno and a tuner - West London

Discussion in 'Throttle bodies & non-OEM ECUs' started by thegeo, Jul 2, 2015.

1. thegeo

thegeo Forum Member

Hello,

As the title says.....
    I have a 2.0 8v with 11:1 compression and a 272dec Schrick cam.
    I am running MS2 with wideband, knock and Speed density.

I have been fiddling with it for ages, and i'm happy with the results so far, BUT really need an expert to set up my ignition map as (for money), I'm just prodding in the dark.
    sense checking the VE, AFR map and AE settings would also be pretty bl**&y useful.

Is there someone in the west london area with a dyno and a set of det cans that you guys would recommend?

I have searched the forum, and the last favourite venue seems to no longer have a dyno.

Ta

Geraint

2. Rousesport New Member

Chris Todd - he hires out Nova Techs dyno in Slough, normally Tuesday evening I believe. He is the best.... Call Novatech and they will put you onto him.

3. Toyotec

Toyotec CGTI Committee - Happy helper at large Admin

Remember the dyno stuff is mostly for full load in a fixed gear and is able to attach a measurement to any WOT pull good or bad.
    90-95% of your calibration can be completed off dyno.

Your engine sounds like a lot of fun, if done right and should have full torque from 2500 rpm to 4000 rpm with more torque than a std ABF motor sub 4500k rpm

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015