f**kin Tea Leafs C**ts

Discussion in 'Insurance chat' started by DuBDuDe, Nov 14, 2005.

1. DuBDuDe Forum Member

Its 0130am my mum shouts to me that the car alarm is going off.

Run out of the front door and over to the car park and see a black M reg Saab driving out of the close that is over the road from my house. They then drive past my house and up the road then when im about to hone the police they drive back the other way. But by the time i realise that its the same car i couldnt get the reg number. [:x]

Look at the car and the front grille is gone and the Bonnet is almost open.

Phoned police and reported it then walk over to have a look and see if anyone is still hiding round the corner. Then i found my front grill lying on the floor.

Obviously wanted the whole car and not the grill [:x] [:x]

I tell you they should be glad they got away cos i will f**kin tear them limb from limb if i catch them. Now my 9 inch bowie knife and a cricket bat are living by the front door permanantly.

w**kers!. And if u read this( i highly doubt it)but if u do go on come back. i f**kin dare you ;)

2. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

3. DuBDuDe Forum Member

Im lying in wait in the spare car proper tooled up. ;)

Police have just been round to take a statement. Pretty quick i thought. :clap:
    Edited by: DuBDuDe

4. superden Forum Addict

5. jprocter Forum Member

[:x] Hope they didnt damage it too bad
    Edited by: jprocter

6. Unknown Forum Junkie

[:x]
    Little shits from the estate or a more professional thing do you reckon?
    My old 16v got roughed up in the same street some years ago, little monkeys from the estate mashed the dashboard getting out a worthless CD player and removed all the wheel bolts but left before nicking the wheels.

7. sutherlandm Forum Junkie

If it's a Saab Turbo then hopefully they'll torque steer it into a wall, total themselves and your Mum will get a full payout.

That sucks big time but don't try any violence - Us innocent public have no rights don't forget. [:x]

8. AtlasMK1 Forum Member

Don't try any violence as they probably know where you live and your family is there.

Dave!

9. *Dubby* Forum Member

been there, almost done that [:$]:lol:

Seriously bad sh*t, why do people f*cking do this [:x]

10. DuBDuDe Forum Member

Tbh they wanted the whole car i think. They were trying to get under the bonnet to disable the alarm i think.

As far as violence goes. I know it sounds stupid but i couldnt give two sh*ts about the implications. I will stand in court and say yes your honour i did it and i would do it again, more than once, if it came to it.

No damage on the car they just pulled the front grill off and tried to open the bonnet. Then the alarm went off. There was a smear across the condensation on the drivers window where they looked in. Obviously either thought the alarm was a fake or didnt see it.

Im off out now to buy some new security what do u think a wheel clamp or a steering diskloc? Both the same price.

Disklock

OR

Wheel clamp 1

Not sure if the above one will fit tho.

OR

Wheel clamp 2

What do ya reckon?

11. granny Forum Member

12. DuBDuDe Forum Member

Nice one granny cheers. [:D]

13. *Dubby* Forum Member

My mate has the disklock thing on his Range Rover, after some theiving crackheads broke in and nicked his service book (which had instructions on how to disable the alarm [:s]in it).

Wheel clamp would be a good idea.

The shame is, that even if you deter theives with these, if someone really wants your car, they will probably manage it somehow [8(]

14. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

feckers [:x] [:x] [:x]

id so love to catch someone trying that with ANYONES! car! [:x]

15. DuBDuDe Forum Member

Yeah if someone wants it they will invariably get it but If a 17 yr olf Golf had A clifford, a disklock, armour door plates, A clamp, and locking wheel bolts do u think they would bother or do u think they would move on to the next car?

Only trouble is its gonna take me 10 minutes to get in and out of the car [:x]

Oh and neil i did catch someone at it once. But thats another story altogether ;) Needless to say i sold the bbs a few yrs after and they werent stolen ;)
    Edited by: DuBDuDe

16. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

sadly m8,i think if these scumbag bastards really want something then they will still have a go,and then if they fail,half the time they'll just damage something for the hell of it,really feckin winds me up [:x]

i think i/someone else has asked before but,no lockups near you that you could rent or anything? [8(]

17. DuBDuDe Forum Member

nah the lockups opposite my house are being demolished to build some new apartments. None whatsoever.

18. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

should i be congratulating you here mark? [:s] :lol:

is cctv an option?

although i think the more 'car/hands on' things youre thinking are more of a deterrent?

neil.

19. sutherlandm Forum Junkie

Well when thieves tried to nick my R's wheels, they failed and did 500 of damage trying to jack it up.
    So I got extra locking wheel nuts.
    They came back and kicked in the front wing.

I was a seething mass of fury for 3 months and suddenly my nice car was a total liability.
    If I had caught them, I would have beem jailed but luckily I didn't.
    Insurance skyrocketed despite it not being my fault.

Get an Astra - Then you won't give a to55!

20. DuBDuDe Forum Member

Yes i do believe everyone in the Bristol area should congratulate me for that one [:D] Im not sure that he would ever try stealing something again put it that way.

Dont think CCTV is an option really. Wouldnt get much from the house the car based deterrents are a much more viable solution.