Few of my favorites.

Discussion in 'Photography - general' started by Spoolin, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Spoolin New Member

Hey guys, just joined club GTI and i was glad to see you guys have a photography section. I have been doing it as a hobby for a few year so i thought i would share a bunch of mine.

Enjoy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

Those are awesome mate, totally crap on all our pictures with the sort of scenery and backgrounds you've got over there :thumbup:
    last pic looks like miami beach, not sure about the rest though, where you from mate?!

3. Spoolin New Member

Hey thanks bud!

I wouldnt go that far, UK is a pretty scenic place! I hope to visit one day.

I am from calgary alberta canada. About a 30 min drive from the rocky mountains. Yes the last picture is Miami Beach. Was pulling out on a cruise ship when i took that picture.
    The ones of the two lakes is osoyoos, british columbia. Have of the lake on the left is in the united states. The rest of the pictures were taken in Calgary. Thanks again!

4. stella

stella Forum Junkie

Brilliant pictures! Both technically, and you certainly have an eye for a great photo.

What camera do you use?

5. Spoolin New Member

Thanks a bunch!

I use a Nikon D40. Great camera to learn on. I have upgraded the lens to a Nikkor 18-135mm. Same glass just a bit more zoom.