Golf Mk1 stolen Helston, Cornwall

Discussion in 'Stolen' started by Admin, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Admin Guest

Posted on behalf of the owner:

Hi a Mk1 golf small tail light was stolen or sold from a car repair shop near Helston in Cornwall (Pending investigation by police).

The Car was taken just over a year ago but i was not told until just before Christmas.

Although the car has had alot of work and money spent on it. It is more valuable for sentimental reasons because it belonged to the family i

lived with and some of the people that had helped with the project are no longer with us.

Pic 4 shows my good friend Kevin, who flew out from America and gave a hand.

Identifying features are;

Rear panel has been replace so you can see where it has been joined.

Repair patch on drivers side rear suspension turet.

Bulkhead was replaced and has a delete plate where the vin would be on later models so if you see weld around it its been tampered with.

There are no bumper locating holes in rear quarter panels and wings and small tail lights like a cabriolet

Chrome door handle, pop out front quarter light windows.

Lots more details are available if needed, any information is greatly appreciated and will be handled with the greatest of discretion.

There is a reward available if the car can be recovered or if you have bought the car in good faith and wish to return it.

Regards Gareth

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. coupechamp Forum Member

gutter, good luck [xx(]