Gran Turismo 5

Discussion in 'Computers and Consoles' started by JettaTDi, Aug 18, 2009.

1. andypaterson Forum Member

2. PhatVR6 Forum Junkie

I was bored with waiting a year ago....got to be PS4 release

3. andypaterson Forum Member

Bored, yes.

Can only imagine that when it is finally released it will be absolutely perfect and cutting edge.

4. smp1987 Forum Member

well that sucks we mite get it same time as jap like a world release date and there is a 10year plan for PS3 so no PS4 for a long while to come worst case is we have to wait till jun or sep 2010

5. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

LOL. Sony are ****. Yet Turn10 can throw out a follow up to Forza 2 in just over 2 years. I really cannot understand what the hell has taken them so long. There were just as many crap delays like this when i was waiting for GT4 on the PS2.

6. smp1987 Forum Member

alot of Dev's are doing this naw take ubisoft splinter cell conviction was ment to be out early 2007 its naw bean put back a 4Th time to Feb 2010 that like 3 years delay i duno what is taking them so long with GT5 i think Froza is well on par with it and it only took as you said 2 years there is even talk of another prologue before the full game WTF?

7. andypaterson Forum Member

My guess is they must be taking on board suggestions such as adding damage to all cars rather than just rally cars. Multiple and varied weather conditions, more tracks and cars.

It better be good mind.

8. bigbeat

bigbeat Forum Member

Basic marketing ploy really to release in the new year. I think the whole reason is becausethe biggest game going to be released in the Christmas period is Cod MW2. That'll be Christmas No 1 from its release to the end of January

9. bigbeat

bigbeat Forum Member

also the best thing I've found is just now to ignore all the hype etc behind a game, jsut pre order it and wait for it to pop through the letter box

10. Admin Guest

is it not out? seen it in a magazine at work

11. 2dubnick Forum Junkie

out on the psp, not seen or heard anything about the ps3

12. smp1987 Forum Member

spoke to a girl in game there pre order sheet says DEC 5Th 09 tokyo game show said march 2010 japan release so could be a world wide release keeping it on t down low so who knows

13. Admin Guest

unless it was a demo[:s]

14. Aphex Forum Junkie

I'm trying hard to not buy myself an xbox for forza because of this bloody game!

15. smp1987 Forum Member

lol i got a ps3 because of the GT5 that was 15months ago still find myself on my xbox most nights its kills the ps3 dead in the water because they got it right forza 3 is going to be a grate game worth getting to keep you going till GT5 at the end of next year lol

16. Aphex Forum Junkie

Haha I did the same, new tv and a ps3 specifically for making the most of gt5 but nothing!

I only played forza for the first time the other night.. it was so good [:^(] :lol:

I really hope gt incorporates the noise as well as forza does.

17. 2dubnick Forum Junkie

yep another sucker here, spent 200quid on a ps3 and 500 on a tele, and built that driving chair all about 8 months ago just for gt5....still waiting.

18. andypaterson Forum Member

I hope thats the truth, but i severely doubt that Game employee's would all keep the news under their hats. Alot of online places are still quoting pre-order dates of 2009.

March 2010 Japan release, then another few weeks for EU & US i reckon.

Will be worth waiting for IMO :thumbup:

In the meantime if you've got an Xbox, i hear Forza 3 is going to be superb as-well.

19. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

Forza 3 has indeed been getting rave reviews. 9.4 at IGN, stating its the best racing game on any console ever. Polyphony will have to pull something out the bag to beat it.

As a side note, ive been a huge fan of all the GT games in the past, but Sony/Polyphony have really taken the **** with the delivery of this game.

20. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

Its should be mind blowing with the time they have spent on it!
    I want a 3D lambo just jump out the screen into the living room!