green mk1 gti with checkerd bonnet

Discussion in 'Spotted' started by challice, Sep 28, 2007.

1. challice Forum Member

saw it buy honda in swindon thismorn look cool

2. rob-lupogti New Member

me and tomcat see it last nite looks smart!

3. Bayston New Member

i think i've seen this sumwere before as well cant remember where tho :doh

4. Kitsune Forum Member

I've seen it around a few times too. Think she looks pretty sweet.....

5. challice Forum Member

lol this be you then

6. mk1steve Forum Member

kitsune i didnt realise it was you, i used to live around the corner from you in florence street i had a black golf on ats cups.

seen you a few around times always had a appreciating nod when passing each other:thumbup:

7. Kitsune Forum Member

Mk1 steve, yeah I know the one. Had a bit of damage down one side I think? What happened to it? Good call on moving away!

If I'm paying attention I always give a nod, flash or the thumbs up :thumbup:

So apart from Rob (Who I don't know, but you know Richy@FishBros), are you all Swindon lads or around abouts?

8. Bayston New Member

yep i'm a swindon lad or there abouts lol check the regional meets and come along on the 24th you will be made very welcome!

9. mk1steve Forum Member

i havent attended the meets for a while due to trying to move to my new house again and lack of a working dub tbh.

crashed the black one into the side of a bus, have a mk1 project and 8v mk2 8v daily and a 16 mk2 track car on the cards, just none work lol

and yeah swindon still just a few mins down the road now

10. Kitsune Forum Member

Bayston, I have a RR day lined up at Powerstation on the 24th (with the PSOOC but anyone in the area, pop along). Depending what time things are done, I should be passing by the ratty. Think your meets are usually early afternoon aren't they? Will be with a very tasty and mint old skool blue oval, the winged behemoth!

Steve, I'm with you there mate. The Mk1 is off the road again (having been on the road only 3 or 4 months after a 7 month 'rest'), oil seal has gone AWOL causing a bit of a leak so off to get that sorted next week, hopefully in time for the rr day, and the meet if I'm done in time!

Gutted to hear about the dub vs bus. Guessing the bus held its ground better than the dub?

If you ever need a hand with the Mk1, not that I'm an expert, feel free to give us a shout. Have done most things on my Mk1 as well as the 'other' Mk1 (A***RWS if anyone knows her whereabouts?). Just as long as electrics aren't involved.....black magic be no friend of mine!

What you got planned with the track car?