Greenlight

Discussion in 'Insurance chat' started by mk1 valver, Sep 7, 2013.

1. mk1 valver

mk1 valver Forum Member

Markerstudy through Sky sent me a renewal quote of 850ish for the Corrado. This is more than I was paying on my S4 so I thought I would try Greenlight.

454 all mods declared with a power of 360bhp quoted. Limited 5000 mile policy.

Filled out the form online and they called me back a few hours later. Very helpful and took only 8 minutes from calling to being all payed up for the year.

Doubt I would have got it cheaper elsewhere so didn't even bother to shop around as this seemed very competitively priced.

So thanks to Greenlight.

2. shaz8389

shaz8389 Forum Junkie

Insured my modified GTi Mk2 with them, they were at least a grand cheaper than anyone else before I added mods.

3. Tony@Greenlight

Tony@Greenlight Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

Hi Mk1 valver,

Greenlight have been supporting club GTi as a sponsor for years, but we're here to tell you a bit more about us and to help members with their Insurance related questions.

We're modification friendly, with relevant cover and we reward lower mileage use. Most of our staff own and run (or have owned and ran) the types of cars we Insure, which also helps to make dealing with Greenlight and easier prospect.

As a company, we're big fans of the human approach so it's pleasing to see from your comments that you like what we do.

Thanks once again for your custom and for sharing your experience with your fellow members.

Kind regards

Tony

P.S. Absolutely love that Corrado, it's a great example so considerable kudos to you :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

4. Richard Mk2

Richard Mk2 Paid Member Paid Member

I also got a great quote on my MK2. :thumbup:

All my mods declared on the MK2, for 339 a year. Result [:D]

I'll definitely be insuring the MK7 Golf with these guys :thumbup:

5. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

I think you will find Greenlight will not cover your Mk7. They have a policy ceiling of 20k car value.

You will find it much cheaper to go with a mainstream insurer. I recommend Esure, 290 for my M135i.