gti-bits.co.uk

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by GraemeB, Jun 15, 2009.

1. GraemeB New Member

Hi there,

Has anyone used gti-bits to get new parts. I have e-mailed them to get some trim bits which they don't list, but I can't get an answer from them either on the phone or by e-mail. Just don't want to order a load of stuff and it never arrive.

2. thegave Forum Member

Where'd you get their phone number?

3. Mike_H Forum Addict

They seem to be part of this company, just from clicking around their website, and watching the URL change.

http://www.carparts-direct.co.uk/

I notice their website doesn't work very well. A lot of the click-throughs to images don't work, and take you back to an unrelated screen.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
  4. thegave Forum Member

I think I got duped by their stupidly low priced G60 arches.

My opinion? Stay well away.

5. alexisblades99 Forum Member

carparts direct are w@nkers, i wouldn't recommend you deal with them or their subsidiaries.

they sent me the wrong driveshafts, tried to tell me that they were the correct parts, and that the golf rallye/syncro was only 2wd. had to drive up to derby to give them the bits back, i got the impression they'd try and stiff me if i posted them back. made the manager sign the return slip in front of me. took ages to credit the refund after many phone calls. it's very rare that i raise my voice over the phone.