GTi-Engineering group on Facebook...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zender Z20, Jun 24, 2023.

1. Zender Z20

Zender Z20 Paid Member Paid Member

This time last year I'd another go at signing up to Facebook, one of the groups I was interested in joining was this - https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTiEngineering/

Request is still pending.

Hard to tell from the outside, but the stats. say there were 5 posts in the last month so while it's not red hot, it's still active.

Anyone on here a member... not sure what you could do, but maybe make some noises to get me in?

2. caddyboet

caddyboet Paid Member Paid Member

Did you answer the questions to get into the group? I signed up about a year ago and got accepted quite quickly.

Zender Z20 likes this.
  3. Zender Z20

Yup... That took me onto the pending acceptance stage that I've been stuck at.

If it weren't for that group and a few Kjet ones I'd have nothing to do with Facebook, maybe it's my complete lack of a profile that's turned the admin off?

I was going to cancel the request and try afresh, see if that triggers something.

4. Zender Z20

5. Zender Z20

... cancelled / resubmitted just after the above post and it's accepted already... thanks if you'd a hand in it @caddyboet

6. AKAeddypeck Forum Member

Yep, I’m in that one. Not many people. But that’s not all bad as all (most) of the people are genuinely interested.

As you no I don’t have a Gti engineering. But my first golf back in the late 90s was an early 8v on kjet with what I believe was the gti engineering plus pack fitted.

7. Zender Z20

Does seem to be, still making my way through old posts / images at the moment... plenty of useful stuff so far!