GTI mk6 UK vs UA&RUS suspension

Discussion in 'Mk6' started by dr1v3r_13, Nov 28, 2012.

1. dr1v3r_13 New Member

Hi! I apologize if this topic has created in the wrong thread. I live in Ukraine, and, unfortunately, we get VW GTI mk6 with the package of "bad roads" ("PBR"). This means higher land. Clearance increased to 165 mm. It looks like Tiguan with this option lol But we have no choice - dealers can only offer this kind of set.
    See how it looks like:
    [​IMG]

I know, that normally it goes with a 140 mm clearance in Europe. And so we finally come to the main question! lol
    Is there anyone among us who has GTI mk6 with 5-door and manual transmission? Maybe your dealer can say the part number of your 1) Springs 2) shock absorbers 3) bumps, or can you send me your VIN code in PM, so then my dealer can look for me this parts by your VIN (actually, the first option is better, because we have strict dealers, they don't want to help with such kind of changes).

Thank you, friends! This will help the hundreds of people in Ukraine, Russia and other counties, who has GTI with "PBR".

2. big nick Forum Member

I can't imagine many people would send their VIN by PM, but you can get part numbers from VagCat, and coilovers from Ebay, maybe this will help you?