hahahah chav tastic!

Discussion in 'Wheels and Tyres' started by dT MK3 4, Mar 9, 2007.

1. dT MK3 4

dT MK3 4 Forum Member

quality!!! that gold limo colour was ace...hahahah

2. dubDREAD

dubDREAD Forum Member

i am guilty of hand painting my jetta lights yellow tint and then i taped the bottom inch so they looked like rallay lights , they looked great([:$] ) fro 20 feet away but wen you got any closer you caould see the brush marks , this was all onnna Creg 5 door in white [:$]

BAD BOWY [:$]

3. dT MK3 4

dT MK3 4 Forum Member

Keep them horror stories coming guys. I know there are more of you out there!

4. Golf-GX Forum Member

[:^(] [:^(] [:^(] [:^(] [:^(]

dont be nasty, like i say, i was only 15 at the time

5. dT MK3 4

dT MK3 4 Forum Member

hey man, i had tri spokes n that wins in the nasty-ness stakes any day! No offence is meant at any one who contributes to this thread!!! the more stories the better!!! we ALL have done BAD things to our motors at some time, i know we have! :lol: i dunno why we do some of the things we do. The tri spokes I had when I was 20!!! 12years back mind you but I was/should have been, old enough to know better n i didnt LOL.[:$]

Subtle seems to be the trend now, but I grew up in the 80's where Wide Body kits rally stickers, his n her sunscreens, and the leopard skin seat covers were all the rage. man how things change. Good to hear that some of us have tried some of this...so who's got the next Wings West bodykitted MK5 on 22" Chromed wheels as their next project? Any pics of disasters you have found on the net??? LOL

6. dT MK3 4

dT MK3 4 Forum Member

I'll start us off
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this wouldn't actually be bad except for the 3 jet sized exhausts
    [IMGhttp://www.shophyperformance.com/cart/images/thumb/golf4_body_kits488s.jpg[/IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2007
  7. olliemk2 Forum Member

bit ashamed to admit this one but i had an black volvo 440 with 17" motorworld wheels lowered 40mm and a huge stupidly loud powerflow exhaust. i thought it was the dogs at the time!!!! even took the back seats out to make room for massive install!!! woops! [:$]