halford car cover...good

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by pigbladder, Oct 29, 2004.

1. pigbladder Forum Addict

never been a big fan of anything from halfords

a guy called andy on here reccomended a halfords car cover..well i got one 65 medium tyvek breathable, and its really good..its stayed on in 2 nasty storms and it lets in NO rain, there even some straps for really nasty weahter but you shouldnt need em....it almost looks like a taylor for a big bumper golf 2

if your thinking of getting one..try it

2. muppet Forum Member

Got one. :p :thumbup:

3. daveybwoy Forum Member

I got one too...........in the summer don't look at it cos it'll burn your retinas out.

[​IMG]

:thumbup:

4. pigbladder Forum Addict

wish id got one sooner :pdo they last well, cus it dont look much thicker than paper

its a sod to put back in the bag as well innit

5. muppet Forum Member

6. daveybwoy Forum Member

Muppet isn't that on back to front?

I've had mine for over a year now. I wouldn't keep it on if it gets frosty, snowy or gale force winds. And the one word of advice is if you get birds s**t on it clean it off ASAP or else it eats through the silver.

Good thing is when it gets hot especially with a black car its remarkable how cool it stays.

7. muppet Forum Member

Dunno, i'll have to go home and try it the other way round. [:s]

8. daveybwoy Forum Member

should be a label in it saying.........rear.........or words to that effect

9. pigbladder Forum Addict

yeah looks like its back to front [:$]

10. jprocter Forum Member

what size halfords car cover is that???

Cheers

11. pigbladder Forum Addict

meduim for a mk2

12. AndrewF Forum Addict

don't forget to unscrew the airial first...mine got bent [:^(]

13. jprocter Forum Member

You recon its gud acf8181??

14. H495AWS Forum Member

Hi, that looks pretty good, does anybody know of a dust cover u can buy for a mk2 for inside the garage ?

Stephen

15. pigbladder Forum Addict

some peeps use that one inside, if you wait till halfords have a sale its about 44, plus you could use outdoor if ever you need to

16. Dubya Forum Junkie

My car is parked on a public rd. Do you think I would get done if I used one of those because of no being able to see the plates and tax disk?