Hella Dual Air Horns.....

Discussion in 'Electrical' started by mr.brown, Nov 6, 2003.

1. mr.brown

mr.brown Paid Member Paid Member

...does anyone know where I can get these (I've searched the usual suspects/retailers but to no avail)?

Cheers

2. halfords used to have em

3. Mikey C Forum Member

halfords have dual air horns made by FIAMM (not sure if thats right) for 20ish. i got one and they're feckin loud!

4. Chris Forum Member

I got a set. Just do a search on google to find em. And they are bloody loud!!!

5. mr.brown

Chris

Where did you fit them?

6. Chris Forum Member

Cos I only have a 1.4, plenty of room. Pic here Showing compresser, and this one showing where horns are fixed.

There are prob better ways, but this does the job.

You can buy ones which aren't horn like, and you can prob. fix where old one was.

If I find links, will post.

7. Chris Forum Member

8. mr.brown

Cheers for the pix and links mate, bought the FIAMM ones this afternoon from Halfords. Unfortunately, my airbox completely takes up the drivers side of the engine bay.

Guess I'll have to get creative......

9. Chris Forum Member

Or this could be perfect time to get an induction kit? Therfore no airbox!!!!

10. Jetta Forum Junkie

The FIAMM ones are quite good but the relay that came with them wasnt, first tim i took it down a country lane it the relay jammed and closed the circuit on replaced it with a hella relay

11. MarkGolf Forum Member

Whats the idea behind up-grading them???

U bib alot?

12. mr.brown

Nah, just that only the hi tone on mine is working...and it sounds a bit...well....gay.