Help!! Bora Wing Mirror....

Discussion in 'Jetta/Vento/Bora' started by RallyeVR6, Dec 10, 2003.

1. RallyeVR6

RallyeVR6 Forum Junkie

A friend of mine's Dad has just had his wing mirror destroyed by the Police. They clipped it and it cracked and then fell apart [:^(] . The Police stopped etc etc and his dad went to the Station and stupidly told them not to worry about it and left! [xx(] So theres no real chance of getting compensasion off them now as its probably all been logged etc. I think he got a bit guilty about the fact they get automatically suspended from driving duties as soon as anyone reports anything about them!(hmmm....a plan is brewing here...) But anyway......

Does anyone know how much Bora Wing mirrors cost from VW, so I can let him know how much he is gonna have to fork out?

Not sure what side it was though,and i'm 99% sure they're different sizes on both sides, but as they hit it while driving along I'm guessing Drivers side.

Or if anyone has/or knows where I can get hold of a second hand one, PM or Email me!

Cheers.
    Edited by: RallyeVR6

2. pettsy Forum Member

we have a supplier on uk-polos that can get cheap parts from vw. think the website is this

3. Mikedav Forum Member

Well in that case its a european spec car? As RHD cars have mirrors the same size. Not sure on a price, are they heated? They are al electric, but does he need the glass and casing or just the cover?