help needed

Discussion in 'Jetta/Vento/Bora' started by nickid, Nov 3, 2011.

1. nickid Forum Member

have just bought a bora 2.0 se and finding things wrong with it.
    need help on other things

dash/dials.
    when i put handbrake on a can see a red light on dash but not where the handbrake sign is???
    does the middle of the dials show outside temp,miles to the gallon etc? mine is blank and doest light up. ?
    does it have traction control? esp?
    doors.
    my locking doesnt work with key fob. close all doors and hit the lock botton on the drivers door and all lock then both front open again??
    please can someone help

2. stella

stella Forum Junkie

Nick - I can't help you really, but I have a 1.9 diesel Bora and have problems with the doors too.

I can't open my driver's door lock - have to open the passenger door then walk round and get in the driver side. Also, the rear n/s door often won't open at all, the little knob stays down.

I have lots of little electrical niggles that I feel are going to cost me a lot of money shortly [8(]

3. nickid Forum Member

Yes its a pain, I have had vw,s for years and have been very lucky nothing really went wrong with them but like you have a few small annoying problems with my bora. Don't get meeting I love the car but really like a problem free one

4. nickid Forum Member

Doesn't help that I have found it says auto on book and I have a manual car