Help on fitting a clifford window module?

Discussion in 'Security' started by chrissieboy, Sep 8, 2009.

1. chrissieboy New Member

Hello helpful people, i have recently installed a intelliguard 950 and know i want to plumb in a window closure module.i think the one that i have is just for 2 windows which is fine cuz i onlw need to operate 2 windows with it. Thew onle prob is i have no instructions or installation manuals for it and so i was wondering if anybody out there has who has such information or knowledge as to how i connect this etc?

2. TROUBLESTARTER Forum Member

what model window closure module do you have

3. chrissieboy New Member

4. TROUBLESTARTER Forum Member

crickey thats a really old one
    will get the instructions for you and pm them over won't be till tomorrow though

5. chrissieboy New Member

CHeers troublestarter, much appreciated. its b***ddy annoying with my windows. as soon as you take the key out they still go up but the minute a door opens they stop so you gotta put your key back in and onto ignition. so improb going to have to rig up some sawt of permanent feeds but will be much nicer just if windows are down just to jump out hit the alarm and the windows just go up.

6. chrissieboy New Member

lol, i know but it came with the alarm and i thought it works so why get a new one.

7. komputodo New Member

Hi Troublestarter,
    I have the same module (Clifford alarm window closure module 48-567) and need the wiring diagram also. Could you please email it to me at komputodo@hotmail.com.
    Thanks