HIC going down the Pan?

Discussion in 'Insurance chat' started by Ilogik, Jun 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ilogik Forum Member

Ok last night i got renewel for HIC i paid 1200 for my audi a4 1.6 when i got it, which was good because other places quoted me 1700, got the new one last night 70 less than what i paid, with 3 yeards no claims. So i called adrian flux they quote me 628. Call up HIC today finally get through ask them what the deal was and they say they have put prices up due to areas now. [:s] They was el cheapo befor.

2. MK3_GPP Forum Member

HIC are normally good for your first year, then go for places like Adrian Flux..

Try elephant they are very cheap and then adrian flux will beat them ;)

3. Ilogik Forum Member

gone to adrian flux they quoted me 628, and i got through on the phone straight away, no leaving your number crap. Im well impressed they also seem to give good extra benefits.

4. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

i'm with Adrian Flux for the last 2 years :thumbup:

5. Ilogik Forum Member

had any accidents? if so quick response? i hear hic are slow, lucky enough i not crashed when i was with them. Fingers crossed nearly end of the month.

6. Ilogik Forum Member

7. green with envy Forum Member

HIC in fact this year have been quite good. nothing about insurance going up routine in fact my renewal with them is cheaper than last years ??

310 fully comp, no claims protector etc on the MK2 even with a South East London postcode

8. Slugga New Member

i have just renewed with hic

2L16V Mk2 golf, all mods delclared, body mods etc. Two sixty something or other including european breakdown cover.

not bad at all but couple of bad points.

Bloke on the phone told me it includes track day cover. Small print states only if no-one else is on the track :lol:

AND loads of forms to fill in and i have to take photos of my car from all 4 sides, engine etc.

But cheapness always wins with me. When I think what ive spent on insurance money over the years it horrifies me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.