I'm hearing voices.........

Discussion in 'Computers and Consoles' started by stella, Mar 6, 2013.

1. stella

stella Forum Junkie

Whilst sorting out my little office, prior to moving, I found I have four external hard drives. For the Toshiba, I'd lost the power supply, but found that the power supply from my laptop fits, so was able to fire up the drive and look at its contents.

A couple of years ago, prior to reformatting/reinstalling stuff on my son's computer, he'd backed up all his ripped CDs onto the Toshiba drive, some 81 GB worth of music. I played a few, but as we mostly don't like the same music, I gave him the drive.

Yesterday, I noticed that it's still shown on Explorer, even though I've switched off and rebooted my PC each night since then. Out of curiosity, I tried playing some of the tracks, and they all play perfectly normally. Considering that the hard drive is three miles away at my son's house, I'm pretty impressed with the wireless connection!!!

So how come I am now listening to Barbra Streisand from a drive that is no longer there? Or am I really hearing voices....... (though they've not told me to kill anyone!! lol )

[​IMG]

2. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

Haunted. Definitely

3. G60KG

G60KG Forum Member

Good ol' Barb!