interpro automotive

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by southwest_16v, Jan 3, 2004.

1. southwest_16v Forum Member

understand that these guys are nr bristol, anyone know if they are any good/overpricey or who/what they cater for?

2. wussel Forum Member

I had my GT-Four tuned by them. They seemed alright, knew what they were doing. Maybe a bit over priced at 160 odd for a 4x4 rolling road tune, but i did end up with 11bhp more than it arrived with so it isn't that bad really.

A lot of people said that their rolling road is a bit optimistic, but I don;t know cause I only ran the gt4 on a rolling road once.

They do all sorts. 2wd, 4wd, lots of Jap stuff though, serviceing, loads of engine mods, to Rally cross cars! They seem to be one of the only 4wd rolling roads in the south west so they do aquite a few RR days for 4x4 cars.

3. SkyRocketeer

SkyRocketeer Forum Member

Their (2wd) RR reads about the same as TSR's recently fixed one. That's using my rocco as a comparison. It's the only one I know of in this area that'll give a printout with a tranny drag curve and an approximation of the flywheel power.

The 4wd RR does something different, I think it'll give you torque figures too.

At a recent CGTI bash, one or two of the turbo lads were a little concerned at the operators practices, saw some incredible hot turbo's that day. Seemed okay on the NA stuff though.

4. vdubgirl Forum Member

Dave who is the main man at interpro is ok but I have heard some horror stories and know about one first hand BUT I think you get this with any company and I do not know of any company which hasn't ever made a mistake. Its just unfortunate if it happens to you and your car [:s]