Jetta 3 Door, 2 on Ebay!!

Discussion in 'Jetta/Vento/Bora' started by BadVW16v, Mar 13, 2005.

1. BadVW16v Forum Member

I had the chance to buy a jetta gti with 57k and full history the other week for 400 pounds, but i want a golf really so i didn't bother, i am really regretting this decision now though, anyway did a search on ebay and there is 2 Jetta 3 doors on there, they are well rare, what's the chances of that in the UK.!![​IMG]

http://search.ebay.co.uk/jetta-2-door_Cars_W0QQsofocusZbsQQs brftogZ1QQcatrefZC2QQfromZR10QQsacatZ9801QQcatrefZC6QQa39Z-2 4QQa41Z-10QQa6Z-24QQa85Z-24QQa38Z-24QQgcsZ13QQpfidZ1150QQreq typeZ1QQpfmodeZ1QQalistZa39Q2Ca41Q2Ca6Q2Ca85Q2Ca38Q2Ca3801QQ pf_queryZjettaQQfltZ9QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsadisZ200QQfsopZ1QQfs ooZ1QQcoactionZcompareQQcopagenumZ1QQcoentrypageZsearch

2. Dave J Forum Member

There was a red one on there last week as well!

3. Golden Forum Junkie

750 quid for that white piece of shit :o you could probably buy a mint one from the continent for 200.

4. Dubya Forum Junkie

Don't rate them in 3 dr tbh.

5. Golden Forum Junkie

They look much nicer in small bumper form.

6. the_hak Forum Member

The white one has been for sale in the scottish ad-trader for months.

7. Armour

Armour Forum Junkie

The white one was owned by XS Motorsport in Hamilton, and has always looked a bit of a shagger tbh, I saw it a few months back in Rutherglen!

Alan

8. hairnet600 Forum Member

break the white one and make more money :)

9. Paul 16v Forum Member

I like them, something different, that blue one looks mint

10. madmonkey Forum Addict

Blue one was for sale at Inters 2004.

At the price he wanted, no interest. The boot spoiler is sooooo gash. [xx(]

[​IMG]

Rear corner has been f**ked at one point.
    Edited by: madmonkey

11. VeeDub_RS Forum Member

either way both look to be good bases for tidy projects, maybe the blue one more than the white if at the right price !

if you keep up with VW vortex mk2 forum there are some lovely mk2 jetta 3 doors on there.

buy the blue one, get the damage fixed then small bumpers and rallye front end !!

also like to mention zaks project on vortex jetta4 door or project retro jetta great thread with build pics defo worth 20mins reading time !

or skip to page 27 for all pics posted of build

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1763319

Edited by: VeeDub_RS

12. madmonkey Forum Addict

Nice Jetta, not my bag, but still nice. :)

13. VeeDub_RS Forum Member

aye is nice cant wait to see the end result !

althoughi like reading up on VW's etc reading build threads is alot more interesting

14. NormanCoal Forum Member

This one has been up for sale well before Inters last year, and on ebay several times, he wants far too much money for it. There is one thing in that it is an original RHD model - what the history of this is I dont know, but they never made it a model in its own right in RHD forum, so how this one came about I couldnt find out - it is a genuine example tho, I crawled over it at Inters last year

But still, the spoiler is gash, as is the colour!