Jetta exhausts! Stainless steel, Mandrel bent.

Discussion in 'Trackslag.com' started by Trackslag, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Trackslag

Trackslag Forum Member Trader

How many Jetta people feel that they've been left out when it comes to quality pipework?
    Well things have changed!
    What you can see below is the 2.5" version but we'll also be doing 2.25" for the 4 cylinder nasp crowd and a mighty 3" version for boosted applications.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    notenoughtime and fasteddie like this.
  2. Jonsie Paid Member Paid Member

Hey,
    I have a mk2 Jetta SPi (engine code RP) which I plan to rebuild as a GTi. Looking for either a back box or full system. Have a 4 branch TSR manifold.
    How much for the back box or full system?
    Jonsie

3. Trackslag

Hi Jonsie, because we've totally redesigned the exhaust, you can't mix and match the rear sections however there are plenty of people out there using our system with the TSR manifold.
    Here's a link to the Jetta section on our website, where you have the choice of 3 different pipe diameters http://trackslag.com/index.php?id_product=29&controller=product

We would recommend that you opt for the 2.25" version.

Once you've had a look, please contact us through the Trackslag website to give us your address for a shipping quote :thumbup:

4. Jonsie Paid Member Paid Member

Thanks for the reply!
    I have checked the site and understand where you are coming from about the whole system. I will be ordering the 2.25 in the near future, once I have the rest of the planned work sorted.
    When I checked your site further, I saw that in store libations you have one listed in Norrkoping Sweden! Is this true?! I live 20 mins from there in Finspang! I guess it makes sense to order from there? Good excuse to pop along and meet those guys hey.
    Thanks again. Will update my thread when I buy the exhaust and get it on my car.
    Thanks again and thanks for thinking of the humble but no less brilliant Jetta ;)

5. Trackslag

Thanks for the recognition :-)
    People often forget that we're catering for a market which was long forgotten by most larger companies.
    Yes, we have a dealer in Sweden, so it could be a good excuse to go and see them!