just found out maxine carr lives near me

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mk1 ben, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hairylee Slice Forum Member

Its a shame WE have to foot the bill for her new life

Thre are few factors that have contributed to her now poor existence but the final nail in her coffin has to be the Biased bullpoo media coverage-i funking hate the tabloid horesecock nonsence [:x]

2. superden Forum Addict

Exactly - she MADE an alibi.

She f*cking well lied, which in court is a crime.

I`m sick of people saying shes innocent blah blah blah.

Ok, she may not have had a hand in killing those children but she isnt innocent.

She is guilty of aiding a crime, pure and simple.

If your partner suggested you offer an alibi to clear them of a crime, wouldnt you wonder why they needed one ?

Spending all this money protecting her is a farce.

People get worse protection for giving evidence against drug smugglers for f*cks sake and they are doing society a favour.

3. Rick 16v Mk2 Forum Member

I would for my missus if I thought she hadn't done anything serious
    As above
    So she committed purgery, she's no Hindley
    Apart from lying on her C.V. and purgery she is
    No she's not, she had nothing to do with Huntley's crime
    Yes but it would depend upon the severity of the crime. Fraud or something, I'd help her.Stuff with kids then of course not (same as Maxine).
    Agreed. Why can't the general public grow up, simultaneously saving us all money and letting some misguided woman get on with her life
    Sadly true, but doesn't she deserve protection?

4. superden Forum Addict

Anyone who asks you to lie, in court, and criminalise yourself doesnt have much respect for you.

No respect, no love.

Agreed, she isnt.

But the way some people go on about her you`d think she was Mother Theresa.

She still isnt innocent by the definition of the word.

She lied in court, and purgery is a crime that cuts to the bone of the legal system.

Our legal system is bad enough as it is without people embarrasing it further.
    Edited by: superden

5. velly_16v_cab

velly_16v_cab Forum Junkie

killing 2 kids...now would u still cover for you other half?! [:s]

6. I V - mk1 16v Forum Member

I agree she is guilty of a crime and for that crime she has now done her time, i have to agree with the opinions above that she not a peodo or a murderer but a very silly woman who wrongly gave her boyfriend a alibi however misguided it was. Now we as taxpayers are going to have to fund her protection because of the more narrow minded members of society who would do her harm. I do agree also that the tabaloids are partly responsible but we are also to blame for lapping it up and buying the papers. Don't get me wrong i think what Huntley did and what all peodo's do is F*cking sick and should be punished as severely as possible, but she did not play a part in their deaths.

7. b'locks Forum Addict

I agree with Den, I'm not buying this idea of her making up an alibi to protect Huntley out of sheer love.

If I was with a woman who was under suspicion of a serious crime then of course I'd find it terribly hard to even consider the fact that she was guilty - love tends to blur your judgement over things (and I speak from experience here). But on the other hand, I wouldn't go making up lies to prove her not guilty when I didn't know the facts, no-one in their right mind would! The idea of her being guilty would always remain a possiblity, as hard as it would be to accept.

IMO Either Maxinne Carr is incredibly stupid and naive or she had an ulterior motive. I'm undecided as to which tbh.

8. Paradroid Forum Developer Paid Member

9. Rick 16v Mk2 Forum Member

As I said, for minor crimes I would, but nothing involving kids. As I understood it Carr ceased to cover for Huntley once she twigged his guilt.

Den, I agree with you about a lack of respect if your partner asks you to commit perjury, but that is a reflection on Huntley not Carr. She cocked up but doesn't deserve what she's getting.

(Just as an aside, Mother Teresa was actually pretty unpleasant to people you know. Example, she would refuse pain relief to people in massive agony so they could feel God kissing them through the sharing of Christ's pain. [8-}] )

10. nickbee Forum Member

No, I wouldn't. And she didn't either, when she realised he had killed them.

Superden's right - purgery is a crime, and it is a crime that she was punished for. Now that she's done her time she deserves to get on with rebuilding her life. I don't understand why people are too stupid to see that???

EDIT: Don't you hate it when you hit 'post reply' and three people have got in there and said the same thing in the meantime?
    Edited by: nickbee

11. Paradroid Forum Developer Paid Member

I totally agree. And as credible death threats have been made the police have a duty to protect her.

12. Jon TDI Forum Member

She could be in the Cleveland area but there are several rumours on where exactly she is.
    The rumour I heard is she's living in Guisborough.

13. ZapBranny Forum Member

Agreed, she was not responsible for their deaths, and after initially covering for him (yes, she probably is about as sharp as a carrot) she did in court tell the truth. I can't stand this witch hunt for her, the only person to blame is Huntley, and I hope he's a having a really jolly time with plenty of Bum Fun from the prison daddy.
    Edited by: gbolton

14. I V - mk1 16v Forum Member

I don't really want to get involved in defending her stupidity, but remember Huntley had been wrongly accused of a rape previously and it was proved not to have been him. So with a they are out to get him mentally, if you truly loved someone and thought you knew them, i think it would be impossible to believe that they were capable of such a heinous crime.
    But as soon as it was obviously it must have been him, she told the truth.

I think she was in love, very stupid and naive and although she has done her stint in prison, her punishment will continue for the rest of her life.

15. I V - mk1 16v Forum Member

yep. :lol:

16. MAT

mat Forum Member

send her to australia where she can live with other criminals.

17. pigbladder Forum Addict

:lol: :lol:

18. JonnyGTi Forum Member

Couldn't read through all the posts but was glad to see that there are some rationally minded people on here.

There is a lot of unvented spleen around that finds sollace in aggressive villification of every object that moves in a way not entirely in line with their angered and blinkered view of how people should conduct themselves...

Good point made about how taxpayers money is needing to be spent on protecting her from exactly the sort of people that rant about how taxpayers money is being spent...

19. DAVE 2227 Forum Junkie

Maxine Carr is guilty of stupidity in the first degree and will serve a life sentence for that.
    The biggest offender of them all is the Police force which let Ian Huntley work next to potential victims for which there has been very little done about.
    Huntley fooled a lot of people to do what he did and Maxine Carr is the biggest fool of them all.
    I wouldn`t p1ss on her if she was on fire but I also wouldn`t light the match which did it.

20. Mk2GolfBoy Forum Member

Well as far as I'm concerned I don't think much of the stupid cow, but she should just be left alone. She didn't kill anyone, people do stupid things when they're in love and I guess she was blinded by it. Yes she was ignorant to the situation but love makes people do stupid poo i guess. [:s]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.