K’in B’tards!

Discussion in 'Ooooops!' started by rubjonny, Sep 15, 2004.

1. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

Went out to drive to work the other day and discovered this on the front wing [:x] Why did this happen to the only mint pannel left on it? The other wing already has a small dent and crap paint :(

[​IMG]

The annoying thing was this was the only day for about a week I have been able to park there as some sod with his beemer is always there! Trust some fecker to come past just when I'm in this spot [:^(]

This is in a residential close off the main road, it looks like someone has booted it or something since there is no damage to the paintwork and the bumper is fine apart from the snapped clip [:x]

2. Loon Forum Member

Looks like a boot mark to me, too. Too high up to be anything less than a 4x4?
    maybe the beemer driver got p1ssed with you parking in his spot.

W@nkers.

3. maverickxxx Forum Member

Loon you took the words right out of my mouth. Dirty rotter if it was the beemer chappie. Not a nice thing to happen anyway. [xx(]

4. essee Forum Member

Could it have been done somewhere else, have you left the car anywhere since you last looked at that side?

There could be a dead donkey hanging off the passenger side of my car, as I don't get to see it often, unless I'm washing the car.I park it with it against the wall, at home and at work... so just don't see it.

5. KidKoala Forum Member

fs man that sucks [:x]

6. rubjonny

I know it was either that night or in the work car park, I'm pretty sure it was done at home though as the broken bumper clip was on the floor.

I heard a load of noise during the night before, by the time I got to the window there was no-one around. Lucky for them or they would've have had my torque wrench buried in their forehead!! [:x]

I'm 99% sure it wasn't a car as there is no paint transfer and the bumper itself is unmarked.

7. stu h Forum Member

i have had two mk11's and they have both had exactly the same dent.

my mate has the same thing too.

think there is a dent fairy goin round.

either that or vw made too many front passenger wings and employ someone to go round doin this sh!te [:s]

8. g@un Forum Member

If it was mr beemer and u could get any witnesses, kick every panel in his motor and leave the horses head!!! [:x]

9. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

bastards! [:x]

i reckon its been kicked for definate,looking at it [:x]

will it not push out from inside/under the arch?
    :)

10. rubjonny

Yea I could probably push it out, still havent got round to it though [:$]

11. jjarvis Forum Junkie

I had the same on my old MK2, turns out a 4x4 had reversed into it at the train station car park

12. Red_TN Forum Member

Looks like a knee impression [xx(]