Leaving the Office Early

Discussion in 'Jokes & Funnies!' started by Sexy16v, Oct 28, 2003.

1. Sexy16v Forum Member

Three girls all worked in the same office with the same female boss. Each day, they noticed the boss left work early.

One day the girls decided that, when the boss left, they would leave right behind her.

After all, she never called or came back to work, so how would she know they went home early?

The brunette was thrilled to be home early. She did a little gardening, spent playtime with her son, and went to bed early.

The redhead was elated to be able to get in a quick workout at the spa before meeting a dinner date.

The blonde was happy to get home early and surprise her husband, but when she got to her bedroom, she heard a muffled noise from inside. Slowly and quietly, she cracked open the door and was mortified to see her husband in bed with her lady boss! Gently, she closed the door and crept out of her house.

The next day, at their coffee break, the brunette and redhead planned to leave early again, and they asked the blonde if she was going to go with them.

"No way," the blonde exclaimed. "I almost got caught yesterday."

2. fastblonde Forum Member

hehehe!!

3. Vento Mike Forum Junkie

Amaizing!!! Thats being mailed to every blonde i know!

4. Sexy16v Forum Member

Well it was a new one on me - so i thought i'd share it with you guys!!!!! I personally thought it was a classic!!

:p [:D] [:D] [:^:]

5. zambo New Member

;) :p heard it b4 but still worth hearing again!!

6. Yorkie Forum Member

Quality, think I've heard it b4.