Like metal?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Dr Delirium, Sep 25, 2004.

1. Dr Delirium Forum Member

Then you`ll probably like 36 crazyfists,
    Two months from a year and slit wrist theory are their two best songs (IMHO) and yes they are on kazaa.
    Not that i`d ever illegally d/l music!!! ;) [:D]

2. b'locks Forum Addict

i also recommend this for all you angry people ;)

Hatebreed - This Is Now [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x]

3. b'locks Forum Addict

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS

BLOODY

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x]

4. b'locks Forum Addict

5. Dr Delirium Forum Member

:lol: Sepultura are pretty good! You guys should check out in flames they are the daddys of metal. Then you have the first machine head album (burn my eyes) pretty radical for `94. ;) Then some obligatory killswitch engage. Metallica S&M is one of the best albums ever, so much good metal!
    PS am i the only person who likes ill nino? [:s]

6. Miss Psyclodia

Miss Psyclodia Forum Junkie

burn my eyes tour as my first ever concert and man was it f**king awsome!! i miles prefer slayer to sep but both cool but to me machine head is my fave of all time [:D]

Im more of a NiN chick thou[l]
    Edited by: Miss Pussy

7. cliveyp Forum Member

Sepultura still come pretty high on my list. Metallica are obviously very high. Never really saw anything that i liked in Killswitch Engage, but each to there own. Have to admit that i'm similar to Dr Delirium on Ill Nino though. Wouldn't go out of my way to see them or anything, but still worthwhile. Machine head, burn my eyes, was probably the first picture disc that i ever bought...... Breed 77 are worth listening to as well!

Got bit by the Korn bug a fair few years ago (but don't put me in with the current trend of nu-metallers out there, i can asure you that my music tastes travel much further back than all that!!

8. Dub Dave Forum Member

I saw sepultura the 1st time touring Chaos ad in liverpool in 1993, awesome! with pantera I think. In flames are wicked as are 36 crazy fists. Im really into Taking back sunday right now.I do live for Morrissey though. I listen to at least 2 smiths or Moz albums a day...I am actually stuck in the 80's, mk2's and 80s music woo hoo. Now where did I put Appetite for destruction, powerslave, reign in blood and cowboys from hell......Cant believe Im only 25.

9. FinMk3 Forum Member

Old skool metalhead here too. Into most old Goth stuff too. Sepultura ruled with Max but since he's gone, not so much into their stuff. Slayer, Machine Head, White Zombie, Paradise Lost, In Flames, Lacuna Coil, Sisters Of Mercy, The Mission, Fields of The Nephilim, Type O Negative, ANTHRAX :clap: ,Sabbath, Maiden, and loads of others. Been to countless gigs over the years too. Love System of a Down and very into Audioslave's album. All time favourite band would have to be All About Eve tho, I absolutely adore Julianne Regan's voice and lyrics and their music is fantastic. Got to meet her this year too at a gig in Glasgow, where she was nice enough to come to our table and chat for a while in the bar after they played. Wow. Supremely talented lady.
    Edited by: FinMk3

10. Dr Delirium Forum Member

IN FLAMES AND LACUNA COIL ARE PLAYING IN LONDON DECEMBER 27th!!! I`M ALREADY THERE!! :lol:

Oh yeah has anyone heard avenged sevenfolds new(ish) album Waking The Fallen. A real epic actually they`ve moved on a lot since the first album. Mastodon are good as well, also liking The Bled. I strolled into common room today turned off some sh*te hip hop and whacked up The Bled. So funny watchin all the stuck ups and little hip hop girls cringe at the sound of real music! :p

11. FinMk3 Forum Member

In Flames AND Lacuna Coil. [:^(] You lucky, lucky, lucky....
    [​IMG]
    Edited by: FinMk3

12. diggerbucket Forum Member

Her right foot is about to fall off, going by the colour of it

13. FinMk3 Forum Member

Never really noticed. Damn fine looking foot if you ask me :p

14. b'locks Forum Addict

lmfao :lol:

15. b'locks Forum Addict

Nah that foot is ming dude [xx(]