looking for my old mk4 golf gti turbo v57 uwl

Discussion in 'Volkswagen Chat' started by vwjaytech, Sep 16, 2016.

1. vwjaytech

vwjaytech Forum Member

is there any way that i can locate my old mk4 golf gti turbo v57 uwl as it has no m.o.t now thats all i no so i no it off the road and i would like to see if i can get her back i brought it back in 2001 i was the second owner paid 15,500 back then it was my 3rd car i owned it had loads off extras costing in total of 24.500 in 1999 so i got told at vw derby.it was in the haynes golf gti book a young lad brought from scotland edinburgh i let it go for 4,800 in 2006 it had about 52000 miles on the clock.i was sad to see her go it be great if i can get i her back

2. vwjaytech

vwjaytech Forum Member

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  3. vwjaytech

vwjaytech Forum Member

cant believe it the guy has text me after texting a number i found on gumtree when it was up for sale in sept 2015 he only had it 18 months and thinking off selling it to raise some money so there a chance that i mite get her back i hope :)

4. MUSHY 16V

MUSHY 16V Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The MOT is up on it according to the car check app on my phone
    Run out on the 6th of this month
    It's on 130k

5. vwjaytech

vwjaytech Forum Member

hi mushy yeah found the owner of the golf and spoken to the owner and im the second person to locate the golf he said, its done 149000 now with service history and had 8 owners wow! and yes the car off the road with no m.o.t and he said that he will sale the car but not in rush to sale yet as he saving to get a subaru :thumbd: and put a m.o.t on the car but in my case that good as i would buy her back as it was my 3rd car that i owned and its a rare one to with loads of extras from factory. Now it has a few mods on it now like the front spoiler rear tail gate spoiler lowered and alloys but that all can be put back to original. i must be having a midlife crisis lol but that`s one car i would like to own again [​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][URL=http://s328.photobucket.com/user/Jason_Mark_Stokes_Keymer/media/6_zpsxbivs9hh.jpg.html]
    [IMG]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/Jason_Mark_Stokes_Keymer/6_zpsxbivs9hh.jpg[/URL][/IMG] the car dose not look that bad but its still in scotland edinburgh any though`s on how much its worth? 2006 i sold for 4800 thats 7 year old then i brought for 15500 new was 24800 i think i still have all my paper work some where in the house have to dig it out :)