looking the red grey mk2 girls in lancs

Discussion in 'Say 'hello' in here.' started by miggs2002, Mar 10, 2006.

1. miggs2002 Forum Member

roflmao:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i wasn't the one interested in her just the cars, she never said she was selling it how much you pay for it if you don't mind me askin?

2. bluesntwos Forum Member

Miggs - I might have a go then. Got to strip down the passenger side door and have a look at the regulator as the elec window aint workin. Have a look out for mine. Its a white 5-dr 16v H910---. U will probably see it around Chorley at some point!

3. dublee1980 New Member

gave 2500 for the car , had loads done 2 it since been put in my capable hands, its gona be in show and shine at inters at the weekend

4. miggs2002 Forum Member

doubtful mate i'm now livin in manchester due to the missus catchin me out with the girlfriend OOPPS[:$] but like i said mate get hold of the haynes and follow it step by step you can't go wrong and in the unlikely event you do let us know on here theres always someone more than happy to help!

5. miggs2002 Forum Member

youv'e done more??? what more can be done??? or do you mean that you have styled it to your tastes? 2500 very tidy price from what i've seen of the car! what engine is in it? thats something i never asked her as i was too busy drooling over the grey one! you got any pics of it mate stick em up!

6. dublee1980 New Member

lets put it this way it was 1 of the winners in show and shine on sunday at inters , the winner was the black g60 with 20v turbo lump

7. miggs2002 Forum Member

well done mate thats quite an acheivment! do we not get to see any piccies?

8. dublee1980 New Member

go onto the events forum where all the pics are and check out the 1 that says 241 pic posted by deako ,and go to sundays pics its on there

9. mikedub Forum Junkie

Thats RECARDO's number plate, his car is an oak green valver not maroon [:s]