lots of little things, please help!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Technical Queries' started by mixidub, Dec 27, 2006.

1. mixidub Forum Member

just need some opinions...

my mates droppin me off home after college n she's gonna jumpstart it for me then gonna go for a looooong run somewhere. if the battery's ok all i need to do is finish off the door membranes (im currently working every hour poss to pay for snowboarding in 3 weeks today!) then i'll check out my hot blowers fix the little bits then it's all good.

now do i just get on with it n fix it when i can, or fix it sell it then get a polo?

i want a newer car coz im not skilled enough to keep fixing stuff breaking all the time, also i quite like polos - do i get rid of the driver or not?

jolfa just keeps sayin there's nothin wrong with it im just making **** excuses but im really not. im working about 35 hours a week and doing my a levels so want to be putting my money into something wthats actually worth it. i just dont feel my current heap of metal is a good base...it's a good little car that could be sweet but i dont have the skill r time for it. i know first cars are supposed to be a laugh and learning curve but i wasnt expecting a project staight away...!

i was thinkin i'll have a polo ( 6N apparently?) for a bit build up ncb then get either a mk1 or 2 gti or a mk1 mr2 ......

thoughts and opinions please :)

(cgti at college woopwoop) :clap:

2. ChrisM2S Forum Member

Keep it, when I bought my golf it had lots of little things wrong with it, but when they're solved properly (don't ever bodge anything its such a waste of time) it'll run like a dream. Driver all the way! Then get GTI when your NCB allows it... :)