LTJ Bukem, MC Conrad Progression Sessions

Discussion in 'Music' started by sn1paz, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Black-Mk2-GTI Forum Member

I'm 20...been listening to Jungle/DnB on pirate stations etc since I was about 10 and never come across LTJ Bukem though I heard of him. I don't really go any old skool Jungle raves, just the New Skool DnB ones like One Nation, Innovation, Telepathy, MC Convention etc. What kind of style is LTK Bukem then? I like the dark style Dillinja type tunes ;)

2. sn1paz New Member

Aight you ya lucky Bar steward!!.....Living in London is the only way to see the scene for what it is and im jelous as hell that you have been to One Nation's and all thoes other clubs while all i can do is buy the tape pack and witness wasted in my car!! :lol: LTJ Bukem is i suppose more based on vocals and rolling steppy Blines........now Dilinger is of course all of this but he is on the edge of summin very different and his style is as original as is the sounds of NBM, Mickey Finn, kenny ken and Randall....they all have their own style in D&B.......Bukem is i suppose more for the after party after a crazy night out!! :p tell you what, ill copy you a cd and sent it to ya if you like? give us your address and ill sort one out peice of cake! :lol:

[​IMG]

3. Pittuf New Member

Gotta revive this thread cos I love D'n'B as well, used to go out ravin back in 93 right up untill 00, don't go out that much anymore, no where to go in Colchester. Plus all the chems that go with it do me in these days (lightweight I hear you all say)

Black Mk 2 GTI you say nu skool with telepathy and one nation, but they been around for ages as well, just kept at the front of the scene I suppose.

Gotta say that Brockie was one of my favs, but also luv the darker stuff to loose my head to [xx(]

4. Phil

Phil Forum Member

Remember seeing Bukem/Conrad when they first started Progression Sessions at Cream, in '96 I think. The street outside was vibrating! :clap: :clap:

5. junglist New Member

big up to all the junglists out there :lol:

6. Oplaii Forum Member

7. Jimmy Begg New Member

Any one remember KOOL FM...

awol, at Ministry was MAD, so was World Dance at Lydd Airport, what a drive! Roast at Hippodrome, camden palce VIP Champage bash, Roller disco fivers night on the North Cic, also good night.

Some of the best D&B jungle raves were out of london.
    Someone on the tube told me there's a place on Rupert Street, in London called Cheapo, cheapo, Dillinga CD Set 3.00!!!,

I might pop down there I'll let you know.

Edited by: Jimmy Begg