Lupo GTI

Discussion in 'Fox/Lupo/Polo' started by Liam W, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Liam W New Member

Hello all i currently drive a corsa B i have been a masive vauxhall fan for years but the time has come to change and i need advice.

My missus wants a lupo sport 1.4 16v so had a little look at a few and she has finaly picked the lupo she wants when we were looking i was scopeing out a new car for me and couldnt help but spot a lupo GTI 1.6 16v with the 6 speed box iv never really payed much attention to VW other than the golf let alone lupos iv done a little looking round and realy seem to like them and now lookign to invest in a lupo GTI.

Is there any advice that anyone can give me about these from personal experiance or from what they have heard much appechiated :thumbup:

2. tshirt2k

tshirt2k Forum Junkie

Go for it. A rare car. Wont disappoint. Had one for 8 years and hasn't let me down. You can't compare them to a corsa apart from the size IMO.

3. Liam W New Member

Im just getting sick of corsa's now lol iv had valer's sports 1lt and now board of them and they getting old and im looking for something good and that will put the fun back into drivieing only want to put a few mods on not much realy but they look amazing anyway.

how good do they drive i can imagin they are quick

4. aaronhtid New Member

Go for it mate, ive had my lupo gti for over a year now and its been faultless.

5. johnmk3 Forum Member

holding their value amazingly, look pretty good and never heard a bad word said about them

if i could afford i definitely would

6. Liam W New Member

just preping corsa to be stiped got to drive it till may till funds let me go for a decent lupo gti but its a defo go for me to be getting 1 :)