Lupo GTI

Discussion in 'Fox/Lupo/Polo' started by andy4976, May 19, 2005.

1. andy4976 New Member

Hi
    <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
    Just registered on your site, so hello to all, 9 months back I decided to sell my beloved Punto GT, I had the car for 31/2 years never let me down, wanted something different, past 10 years drove nothing but Uno Turbos and Punto GTs, anyhow sold the GT and after many sleepless nights it was either a Lupo GTI or a Focus ST170, I went for the Focus, this a decision I regret, Im now selling the Focus and on the look out for a Lupo GTI, preferable in Reflex silver, must have full leather, A/C and Sunroof, with low mileage, can you guys advise on what to look out for when buying, I was out on a test drive last week in a red 04 plate 8500 miles, asking price 11995, this on a private sale which to me seemed rather expensive. On Ebay lost out on a Black 54 plate with only 475 miles which went for 9k, would have been a bargain, so can anyone advise on what look for when buying and what sort of things go wrong on these cars, Oh and anyone want to buy a Fully Loaded ST170, 52 plate 29k on the clock FFSH, over 3.5k of optional extras including Sat Nav, ESP etc

Thanks

2. jbmg40 Forum Member

Lupo GTI :thumbup: Best off asking for advice on Club Lupo

And watch your back in case a mod spots your advertising, your post's feet won't touch the floor :lol:

3. GTiwale Forum Member

My Girlfriend has a silver 2002 Lupo GTI, and i gaurantee you will not regret getting one. They are soooooo much fun to drive.

4. Admin Guest

its a ford no one on here would buy it :lol:

5. Rallye Forum Junkie

fun to drive but seriously lack power [:^(]

6. AndyCEB Forum Junkie

I thought they had similar power/weight as the Mk2 valver, or did I completely make that up? [:$] :lol:

7. andy4976 New Member

[:D]

Cheers for the comments, I'll have a look on the club lupo.

thanks again

8. cliveyp Forum Member

Fantastic choice. We've got a 53 plater in Graphite grey with leather. Need the aircon though, the missus was too much of a skinflint to tick that option. :lol:

Great fun, but like has been said, could perhaps do with a bit more power.... [:D]

9. Tarnbir Forum Member

Hi,

great cars, ive had 2 lupo gti's and one lupo 1.4s,

great cars, put some coilovers on and you have a very decent car there,

taz