Me at the big bang

Discussion in 'Say 'hello' in here.' started by GoldGTI, May 9, 2006.

1. GoldGTI Forum Member

2. Crispy 8V CGTI Committee - Club Secretary Admin

guessing this is your car?

[​IMG]

and this is you

[​IMG]

Nice Wheels :p

3. GoldGTI Forum Member

Yes thats my car and me couldnt put them up individually

4. G-Man Forum Junkie

You're from Newbury aren't you? ;)

So am I :p

I'll keep a look out for your car, as there's not many mk4's back in Newbury to be honest that are modified (un-chaved!)!

5. GoldGTI Forum Member

Yes i am yeah flash next time you see me ive seen quite a few mk 2's recently out and about

6. G-Man Forum Junkie

Yeah there's lots of mk2's around i noticed when i came back for easter from Uni, sadly some are shockers! However there's mint mk1 jazz blue and a domino pizza boy drives a black mk1 on some old wide bbs rims!

I heard about your car from my older bro from mkivs forum, as he's on there with his mk4 in dark blue

My mk2 might be off road when i'm back in the summer so might be driving my new car when i get it or sadly my mum's fiesta [:$]

7. GoldGTI Forum Member

Is your brother James?

8. G-Man Forum Junkie

Jackpot-got it in one!

9. golf2 Forum Member

Im also from newbury but havnt seen either of your cars, i need to get out more :lol:

GoldGti, have you had those wheels on there for long? Ive seen a gold mk4 going around newbury with a woman driving it, looks like yours but it had different wheels (bout a month ago tho)

10. G-Man Forum Junkie

Where abouts in Newbury do you live? I live in the nicer part of WashCommon [:D]

Well when I'm back my golf is off road, but hopefully sometime during August I would have acquired a newer set of wheels! Watch this space.... ;)

11. golf2 Forum Member

Im in Hermitage on the B4009 just outside Newbury. I work nights up at newbury retail park, so i get to see/hear all the chavs in mcdonalds car park until the early hours every night [:x] . Fookin loads of them recently. Apparently theres a vw meet at one of the pubs in hungerford every sunday or every fortnight or something. Will have to pop up there sumtime.

12. Trev16v

Trev16v Paid Member Paid Member

I used to live in Newbury, but moved a little way up the road to Wantage... just so I could be nearer the scrapyard [:$]

13. G-Man Forum Junkie

If you've been watching them, I guess you might have seen that really nice Pug 106 Dimma Turbo there, but has come under some chav'tastic hands who's already runined it with some lexus lights and tacky mud flaps [:^(]

Normally there's always that Red Fiesta with White ST wheels on a personal plate and the yukky Mint Green Nova with two 6inch exhaust pipes :lol:

Either way I hate those scummy chavs at Maccy's [:x] Always wanting a race in their rust buckets! [xx(]

14. golf2 Forum Member

yea i know the ones ur talkin about, pr1cks. Some nutcase nearly smashed into the side of my car a few weeks back, he came flying round that blind bend out of mcd's car park (where ur supposed to give way!!) and missed the front of my car by about 1mm [:x] . He then glared at me like he wanted to kill me [:^(] :lol: .
    He was in a black mk4 1.8t, with a large front mounted intercooler and the loudest exhaust youve ever heard! i believe he works for the car clinic in newbury, i did work experience with him. That car is a total bodge imo, sounds like a bag of ****e and smokes like a train [xx(]

15. G-Man Forum Junkie

I think I know which Mk4 you mean!!! :lol:

Does it have spray tinted black halfords style rear clusters with a porsche 'turbo' style sticker on the rear? MIght also have 18inch RS wheels on it?

16. GoldGTI Forum Member

Hey @ Golf2 yes i did have different wheels, on my 3rd set now!!:lol:
    Yes that is Chris in the black mk4 meant to be really quick although he cant get passed me!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. Phil

Phil Forum Member

C'mon chaps, sort it out. You're all posting this lot in the wrong forum, hence trashing somone's thread. I'm going to clean it up a bit.
    Start a new one in the right place, if you wish. :)

18. golf2 Forum Member

soz GoldGti for messing up your thread, got a bit carried away! :lol:

Ur car looks awesome btw, love the custom gold wheels, glad to see it got in the top 5. Every time i see u in Newbury i try to follow u to get a closer look (at ur car that is [:$] ) but cant keep up!! [:x]

Oh and what engine is in urs?

Tom

Last edited: May 17, 2006
  19. Seraph Banned

small world.
    i know wash common well /and newbury.

ps goldgti, nice car, tastefully done.

20. G-Man Forum Junkie

Sorry Phil [:$]

Anyway GoldGTI I remember reading on mkivs that you're running a Jabbasport chip amoungst the exhaust system... what are the other mods running under the bonnet and what power is the car doing at the moment?

Any other future mods to come your way? [:D]