Meet Ruby. The MK3 Anni.

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by Shady Pioneer, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Shady Pioneer New Member

My Valver took a turn for the worse, and ended up as scrap metal last weekend. Sills were non-existant, and have deemed the car unusable due to it's lack of safety. A crash would mean no body to withstand any impact, and the driver (most likely me) would be killed.

So I exchanged my 16v engine and some notes to a friend, who helped me sort out this little number. It had a running issue where is would just cut out, my friend had replaced the common offenders but didn't get a chance to replace the crankshaft sensor. We took the old one off of the valver which was in great condition and replaced the 8v's one with it. The old one had exposed wires. Thankfully, the running issue has now been fixed and it is running smooth.

We replaced the suspension with my coilovers off the 16v seeing as the Anni's were shagged anyway, and also brought back my polished TT wheels seeing as the summer almost officially here.

The car is in VERY good condition and has no dents, slight few marks dotted about but nothing major, and overall the paintwork is superb. My friend is a welder and took this on as it was hopefully to be an easy fix, and it was very tidy and literally rust free. Cleaned it today with Chelsea (who has named her Ruby :rolleyes: ) and all is great, here are some snappy snaps.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you all like. :thumbup: