mixed information.... help!!

Discussion in 'Fox/Lupo/Polo' started by jacquie, Feb 27, 2011.

1. jacquie New Member

Hi everyone, i have just bought my son his first car, i myself own a mk1 golf sportline, and my son has a mk2 polo fox g plate (breadvan type)... we are looking to do it up slowly as he has a couple of years before he can drive. Does anyone know what mk golf parts fit ie: bodystyling, interior and any other parts. Some are saying that mk1/2 golfs dont fit at all??????
    looking forward to hearing off you.

thank you
    jacquie

2. pigbladder Forum Addict

not much golf stuff im affraid

mk2 golf small bumper front indicators fit , wheels are common 4x100 size but watch what you get as not much clears the breadvan arches

what was it you was after ? list what you want and maybe we can adivse if its available

3. jacquie New Member

well where do i start.... haha
    he is looking for interior, exterior for styling. he wants to basically customise it, as he is only 14 (nearly 15) he has plenty of time to do things but as i say he wants to 'chav' it up hahaha

thanks for your reply much appreciated
    jacquie

4. pigbladder Forum Addict

to be honest that shape car doesnt lend itself to bodykits

ive seen front indicator lenses , rear lamps , grille spoilers , i think golf/rado front seats fit

try ebay.de ..search 86c polo , theyre fond of chavy items