Mk 5 Golf GT - engine judder

Discussion in 'FSI (inc. GTI 2.0T)' started by steviewonder, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Seraph Banned

Well, its getting close to it. I guess it all depends how far apart your customers are!

traditionally, 12k was the average millage for a family car, so anything above that i assumed might be reps,taxis,police ect. Bit of a generalisation tho.

2. sparrow Paid Member Paid Member

Nope, I'm a good couple of thou ahead of you, and I only commute to the same place and back. :lol: Well, I should admit that I'm a contractor, so work is rarely near home. I currently do a hundred miles a day, 5 days a week.

3. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

the scarey thing is is that for the first 4 months of ownership, i worked in london and commuted to work by train, hence only used it at the weekend

i now commute 60 miles a day, but the car managed 5000 miles in the last 2 months [:D]

4. steviewonder New Member

I'm not a singer i'm afraid. Would like Stevie Wonders money though!

Thanks for the link to Honest John. There are 1000's of posts, any suggestion as to what to search for?

5. mark25 Forum Junkie

if you search technical and type supermarket fuel, time > 1 year', that will help, there's lots of it tho... There's a bit in the faqs too.