Mk 6 GTI / Golf R owners wanted, for annual GTI Special issue...

Discussion in 'Mk6' started by NBirkitt, Apr 9, 2012.

1. NBirkitt Forum Member

Every year, the July issue of Volkswagen Driver magazine (on sale at GTI International) is a "GTI Special' and we're looking for half a dozen owners who would like to write about their cars, for an owners' opinions section.

The cars don't have to be 'show' standard / highly modded or concours cars (although nothing wrong with that either ;) so long as there is an interesting story about them...

Basically what I am looking for is about 200-300 words, purely anecdotal, about your own Mk 6 GTI / Golf R why / where you bought it, what you like/dislike about it, any problems youve had, fuel consumption, costs, modifications made or plans for it etc...

Ideally, this should be accompanied by a couple of good quality digital photos of the car, preferably with you posing alongside it (?)

Can't guarantee we'll use them all, but will try... Some might even be worthy of a full feature if you think so, then just write much more and send best quality pics :)

Best just to send a sample pic and basic details at this stage, but please don't PM, or send a huge gallery of build-up pics, just best one or two, and don't forget to include your full postal address, so that we can send you a copy when it is published :)

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Neil Birkitt
    Editor, Volkswagen Driver magazine

www.volkswagendrivermag.co.uk

E: Neil.Birkitt@autometrix.co.uk

2. NBirkitt Forum Member

Not a single reply yet, from a Mk 6 Golf GTI or R owner... Anyone out there..? ;)

3. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

Hmm, I will see what I can do at the weekend. I have an Edition 35 if it counts?

4. NBirkitt Forum Member

Yes please :)

Yes please.... :)