Mk2 16v Fuel Accumulator delete pipe?.

Discussion in 'K-Jetronic OEM injection' started by KeithMac, Sep 8, 2016.

1. KeithMac Forum Junkie

Hello all, does anybody sell a premade pipe to delete the fuel accumulator or is it a diy job?.

My car has efi conversion and the accumulator and pipes are in poor condition on my mk2 16v.

Cheers all!.

2. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

since its running lower fuel pressure you can bag yourself an M12x1.5 to 7/8mm barbed banjo adaptor to fit on the fuel pump, then bin all the pipes and filter off the kjet pump. use a digifant fuel filter and proper fuel injection rubber hose plus clips and done! there is a threaded fitting on the feed line to the bay if thats still kjet one, you can do the same for that end if you know the thread size (try to thread various nuts/fittings on it to try and figure it :lol:) or replace the whole feed line with a mk2 or mk3 digi one

3. Toyotec

Toyotec CGTI Committee - Happy helper at large Admin

Yes. Think Automotive sell the fittings to make you own.
    This is what I did on the WOLF R.
    It was a while though but I can dig them out later.

4. KeithMac Forum Junkie

Hello all, measured it up today and will order the fittings tonight.

I've got plenty of fuel injection hose available so will do a DIY as you both suggest.

Had to buy a new main pump as the original was beyone repair (which I'd already expected).

I've aleady got the fuel pipe adaptors in the bay so that's just a straight swap of old for new fuel hose (bit crusty after being sat 10 years!

Cheers all!.