Mk2 AUQ wiring issues

Discussion in 'Mk2' started by JustinMk2AUG, Feb 4, 2019.

1. JustinMk2AUG New Member

Hi,

Need some help, my car is throwing up a few codes camshaft adjustment short with ground p1530, control valve boost pressure N249 short with ground P1289, Boost Pressure regulation valve N75 short ground P1547 I have change both n75 valve and camshaft sensor but still no good, I have also notice there is a two wires (yellow & white) connected to a 10amp rise which keep blowing any thought on what this might be?

Many Thanks

2. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

I would assume the 10a fuse which keeps blowing is supplying all of the items which are flagging a code. If so, one of them is shorted to ground like the code is telling you. split the loom tape off all of these and chase it back till you find the issue.

actually before you do that double check all of the above are connected to the right things on the engine

3. JustinMk2AUG New Member

Thanks Jonny,

I Have checked all wires to the items it’s throwing codes up for but doesn’t appear to be any issues, next point of call I think will be the check the wiring running to ecu :s

4. Kevcaddy New Member

Hi did you fix this as I’m having same issue thanks