Mk2 golf CE2 AGU not starting

Discussion in 'Mk2' started by Jaypartridge, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Jaypartridge New Member

Hi everyone,

So I’ve recently dropped an AGU engine in from a doner car and had a loom converted by Skelton (dubnutz). Just to clarify, i haven’t connected up any hoses at all, apart from the fuel lines. The downpipe is also on. I’ve connected up the loom plugs where I can, there’s only a couple of plugs left that what I think shouldn’t prevent it from starting.

All I’m trying to do is get the engine running as I haven’t had it started yet. I don’t want to connect everything up for it to be a dead engine as it’s untested.

All the plugs are connected on the fusebox as I hear they will only connect into the socket they need to be in.

I’ve grounded everything that I believe needs to be grounded also. Immo also off.

does anyone know exactly the bare minimum that needs to be connected up to get the engine to run even for 5 seconds to test it?

If anyone also has a diagram for an agu loom converted to ce2 that would be really handy. Thanks!!