Mk2 new project - body kitted 90`s car - new Scene ?

Discussion in 'Mk2' started by dUff, Sep 28, 2011.

1. retrowhore Forum Member

2. danTbone Forum Member

yeh like it. is that your vw.
    are they 90s wheel , not seen them before ,or not noticed them .

3. retrowhore Forum Member

Original Votex, designed by Ferdinand Porsche in the 80's. Not my car. Just thought I would show them on a Mk2.

I think they'll look even better on a retro kitted small bumper.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  4. danTbone Forum Member

yes will be good on small bumper , hurry up and get them on there .

5. dUff

dUff Administrator Admin

Never seen them rims before , super retro

Switches on mine are cough "vauxhall" plugs and looms are good

6. retrowhore Forum Member

Duff. I have a set of these skirts for sale. Zender Z6. There is a boot spoiler on Ebay too.

[​IMG]

7. dUff

dUff Administrator Admin

8. retrowhore Forum Member

Skirts and bumpers come up from time to time.The kit above is very very rare, probably the rarest of the Zender stuff TBH, but I know why you like it.

9. Admin Guest

That's a Pfeba kit not a Zender. I have the Zender series II kit and Zender Sports on my car (well it's off at the mo for resto).

Matt.

10. smp1987 Forum Member

Nice one Duff :thumbup: Are you going to get a new boot lid and put the number plate back there?

Think tone down would work but some standard bits back on wing mirrors alloys :lol:

BBS Kit colour coded bumpers not to every ones taste but original.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  11. dUff

dUff Administrator Admin

12. smp1987 Forum Member

WANT WANT WANT if only.... [:^(]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  13. retrowhore Forum Member

The Zender Z600 kit (also known as the Rallye kit) can look so much better on late big bumpers.

Here is how it looks toned down in black (ignore the lame front bumper).

[​IMG]

14. retrowhore Forum Member

Another:

[​IMG]

15. retrowhore Forum Member

Here is a question. If the Rallye was launched in '89 when was the Z600 kit available from?

Both look alike enough to have inspired the other but who came first?

16. bones

bones Paid Member Paid Member

The Z600 kit was available before the Rallye was available to the public, but only just and Zender may have copied the idea during development????

Not all cars from GTI Engineering had engine mods- they were a dealer who could do anything from the more mundane right up to engine mods and much more

17. 1.8S New Member

To be fair mate, with your 'artistic' photography it doesnt look too bad......... However I try and appreciate it, I cant.

I love the complete lack of external locks, which means when the battery goes flat when its locked up. Then the fun commences!

I do however reserve the right to change my mind. If I get a chance I may do some geurilla (sp) photography, to let the folks see how nice it is.

18. Collie Forum Junkie

would love to seee some good shots hoewever getting into a car with no locks and a flat battey is easy as mate, especially old cars such as a mk2 golf.. i reckon even a damage free entry with the fob would take approx 5 mins at most