MK2 Wheels 17x9 or 17x8.5

Discussion in 'Wheels and Tyres' started by ginjaninja, Jan 21, 2004.

1. ginjaninja New Member

I have my car in the paint shop getting resprayed, colour coded and G60 arches fiber glassed in. I am also getting them to role my arches as I am after some wider wheels. At the moment I have Lexus rear lights and Wolfrace Ikon wheels on. They are going the journey for some half black and half crystal lights with some nice wide wheels.
    I was really wanting some Keskin Kt5 17x9s but they are on a waiting list of about 2 months so thats them out the window :( . So I have been thinking about some Brock B1s 17x8.5 or some Azevs. Can anyone recommend some nice deep dish wheels and some stockists. I need them asap so the body shop knows how far to role the arches.
    Cheers

2. zeds mk1 cabro New Member

yo show us a picture of your wheels cos mine are buckled and will they fit a MK1 golf if so how much do you want for them.

3. ginjaninja New Member

Dont have a pic sorry can get one though within next 2 days. They are 4 stud 17"x7.5. 3 are mint one has a tiny chip (will cost 5-10 to sort) they have done 500 miles ish and have silverstone tires 205/40/17. Thinking about 400. kennethgraham@email2me.net

4. Madbloke Forum Member

17" x 8.5 [:s] Are you sure they'll actualy go under?

5. ginjaninja New Member

Of course they will!

6. ginjaninja New Member

My arches have been cut rather than roled