Mk5 2.0 fsi cylinder head

Discussion in 'Mk5' started by Ezo333, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Ezo333 New Member

Hi I'm hoping somebody on this site will be able to help me, j have mk5 2.0 Fsi and hand a cambelt snapped sent me head to the egineers and got a bare head Bak with only the valves in no cams no tensioner no chain everything is missing so in other words in other words I need a complete head.... Can any one tell me what cylinder head would b compatible on the fsi block??? Plz plz plz help

2. HPR

HPR Administrator Admin

Is it a Normaly aspirated FSI or a TFSI turbo engine ?
    What engine code is it ?

PM sent

3. notenoughtime

notenoughtime Moderator Moderator

We need the engine code which should be on the cam cover or on the build sticker in the boot

4. Ezo333 New Member

My man I don't even have a cam cover, I have a bare head with only valves I don't even have the headbolts

My engine code is BLR... I'm hoping a head from another car will work coz fsi heads r dam pricy

5. Ezo333 New Member

Oh yes and it is normal aspirated

6. Rayhoop Paid Member Paid Member

Is there no way of getting the engineers to return the bits to you, e.g. the cam, bolts, caps, etc.

7. Ezo333 New Member

I've been trying for the last 4months it's either the owner is in hospital or just unavailable... So there is No way I'm getting those parts back... ????