motorbike stolen from Derby- please help

Discussion in 'Stolen' started by bones, May 3, 2009.

1. bones

bones Paid Member Paid Member

I was away on hols and came back to find that my motorbike had been stolen

[​IMG]

This distinctive 1982 Suzuki DR500s was stolen from one of the Blair House garages on Blagreaves Ave, Littleover, Derby on the night of 24/25 April. The garages had previously been broken into on the 17/18 April. The reg of the bike is X997 JBC- this is unusual as it is a 1982 bike on a 2001 registration plate! The petrol tank on the bike is different to the picture as it was plain red and a bit scruffy. The bike had only just been put back onto the road in the few weeks leading up to its disappearance. It also has Hagon rear suspension, indicators fitted and new mudguards (the front is longer than the pic)
    If anyone has any info, then please contact me on 07812008265,
    or contact the Police directly quoting CR25146/09

I suspect they are local, but it could be anywhere. They didnt import the DR500 into the UK and the DR400's never came in red, so it stands out rather a lot. It had only just been put back on the road as it broke down whilst I was caring for my dying mother and was off the road for 5-6 months and locked in the garage.

2. tomsdubs Forum Member

Lame man. I'll keep my eyes peeled but to be honest i doubt i'll see it.

3. bones

bones Paid Member Paid Member

you never know...........!

There is only one of these around Derby and only a handful of 500's in the UK