my kitten 'tinkerbell'.....

Discussion in 'Photography - general' started by RIP-MK3, Sep 22, 2008.

1. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

Me and the GF have been thinking about getting a cat/kitten for ages, finally found one near us at a reasonable price (i think!!! lol) 'just' a moggy....

but in our eye's is THE cutest cat ever :lol: picked her up Sunday and at first she was super scared, straight under the bed. Now she is settled in a treat, bites everyone's toe's when ever they walk in the room and is loving her new home

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a rare still moment!!! she has tooo much energy

[​IMG]

PS. I didn't choose her name incase that isn't obviouse!!!

oh and also thank you too stella for her help and advice :thumbup:

2. gillm

gillm ***** User

lol very cute my 1 year old kitten/ cat is called tinkerbell and i also did not choose her name .

felt a right **** having to go to get her name engraved on her tag tho lol

3. Dubmuffin Forum Member

A friend of mine also has a kitten named Tinkerbell. Along with a pink Corsa which is apparently 'Powered by Fairydust' :lol:

On a side note, i've never paid for a cat in my life!

4. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

most moggy kittens i saw advertised were going for roughly 100!!!! I thought they were free to a good home sort of thing?? obv not lol

we paid 65, and we got to choose from seven

5. stella

stella Forum Junkie

She's beautiful. I bet she's got you well and truly twisted round her little paw! :)

6. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

what like falling asleep on my pillow right in the middle, leaving me with my head on a flat matress? no not at all, I'm in total control, she knows who's boss [:$] [:$]

7. Joolz Forum Member

awww bless she's cute! but 65! We had ours for *ahem* free, a beautiful 3 week old abandoned kitteh on Will's mums farm. Yeah when you find them they are covered in ticks and stuff but they are well worth it 2 weeks later hehe.

I can't believe yours can sleep in the same room as you. When ours was a kitty, i would lock him downstairs at night as I was scared Will might roll over and squash him!

Plus...the little bugger licks your face in the night. Highly annoying.

8. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

well she has a bed on the floor plus a fleece she can go on but I leave her there when I go to sleep and then just wake up and she is above my head on top of the pillow. About 3am she finds the game of wacking my hair with her paw very fun, its great.... or maybe it's not lol

9. Joolz Forum Member

haha! The novelty will wear off! At first you're all, "aww he's waking me up for a fuss, bless him" Then after 1 year you're like "I'm trying to sleep, just P*SS off!!!"

The thing I like most about having our cat is when you pull into your road, they emerge out of a bush and come tinkering up to the drive to greet you [:D]

10. AndrewF Forum Addict

Cuuuutttteee......looks like the kittens i got with my ex (she got to keep them tho:( called lola and lewis

Also....you have same bed sheets as me :lol:

11. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

ha ha M and S one's?? only place i could find that sold Super King duvet covers lol, the kitty looks so small when she's on my bed!!

another one!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008