New Incubus

Discussion in 'Music' started by mk1 valver, Nov 21, 2006.

1. funkbaron Forum Junkie

Well on Crow Left of the MUrder, you had stand out tunes like Megalomaniac, Sick Sad Little World, and the album's namesake track. Then, Morining View - Nice to Know You, Wish You Were Here, etc, etc, etc - nothing like that on the new album, just uninspiring background music imo.

2. veedubnutz Forum Junkie

Love the new album tbh, Dig has to be one of my faves, kinda reminiscent of morning view. For fear of following the massees, I will have to agree my favourite album is Make Yourself. Some brilliant brilliant songs on there, privilege is such a fantastic track to open an album with too!

3. vduben Forum Member

any harcore incubus listeners who like fungus amongus???? that album kicks ass, especially ''be a hot dancer'':p
    never bought crow met the murder,i borrowed it but couldnt bring myself to listen to it because it would bring my current oppinion down a level!!!! and i doubt i will buy the new one, makeyourself is wicked(drive and pardon me)
    long live brandon

Last edited: Dec 14, 2006
  4. veedubnutz Forum Junkie

Im not a big fan to be honest... tis ok, but of an odd mix of tracks though

5. vduben Forum Member

thats coz its the first album, all albums from them times and that kinda genre are weird:p
    really funky:)

6. Brownie Forum Member

I've never had a copy of that one - Isn't Enjoy Incubus pretty much the same album - I listed to that album all through college as well as Science - Certain Shade of Green is a great track from that album...

7. Tubthumped Forum Junkie

Fungus Amongus isn't technically the first album.

It's a compilation of original recording's, Demo's and early studio sessions before there were a signed band. It wasn't written as an album, just pieced together and released.

It's really good though :thumbup: