Newbie....

Discussion in 'Say 'hello' in here.' started by rainman822, Feb 6, 2011.

1. rainman822 New Member

Hello all,
    my first day here and looking for some info on some mods I will hopefully find the cash to complete in 2011 w/o the wifey finding out how much I actually spent !

Paint - the dub is now Flash Red. Looking to possibly change to black with red metallic flake, electric blue, or candy apple red. I will paint it myself.

Wheels - I really like the ASA AR1 + AR3 wheels from tirerack.com coupled w/ the Hankook Ventus V12 evo tires.

Turbo - What is the best turbo for my 12v MKIV ? No engine mods yet. Should I upgrade cam and springs and clutch at the same time or just prior to this mod? How much would a turbo mod cost w/ & w/o labor?

Any input or experience in any of these areas would well be appreciated ? Cheers !

Larry

2. strimmer Forum Member

Heh Larry, welcome to the forum. Sorry for the lack of advice as I count myself among the least technically knowledgeable, head into the technical sub-forums, there in lies the best knowledge and advice anywhere. :thumbup: