North Wales Bagillt area..

Discussion in 'Spotted' started by Raider, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Raider Forum Member

23/4

Spot one Green MK1 lower than low on wide small wheels... Turning right to go into the boot end:thumbup:

Spot Two Darkish Polo Estate slammed on nice wheels ...Porsche?... bouncing its way nicely down the boot Hill:thumbup:

Spot Three Very nice J Plate Oak green MK2 Slammed on BBS Splits? Top of the Boot hill just passed Lidls..:thumbup:

Anyone off of here?

2. Crispy 8V CGTI Committee - Club Secretary Admin

I've also seen a 5 door mk1 parked up in the snowdon area towards Bangor??

I was in a mk4 blending into the background with Club stickers on if that helps!!

3. keith_lemon

keith_lemon Forum Member

on the edge.... also north wales, close to rhyl
    i saw that pea green mk1 low as hell with a cage in it near bodelwyddan, close to clocking on time last week.... could be the same one methinks.

4. Raider Forum Member

Didn't spot a cage... But only glimpsed it as I was parked up as it passed me. First thoughts it looked like LHD?

Seems to be a few around the Bagillt area... Was a Black small bumper MK2 on dished wheels for a while knocking about.

5. Raider Forum Member

Another Oak Green spotted in Flint. H Plate on Borbets and single lamp grille.