not happy now

Discussion in 'Ooooops!' started by bens_cab, May 3, 2008.

1. bens_cab Forum Junkie

this is what i woke up to this morning courtesy of my neighbours toyota landcruiser

he reversed of his drive straight into my car which set the alarm of and woke me up he did knock to say ive just nudged your car went out and found this

what a muppet he said he will pay for the repairs ive told him it wont be cheap :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

at least he is paying for it, had some one smash my wing mirror to bits the othet day and try to run off!!!! cheeky feck...

love the rear badge!!!

3. 2dubnick Forum Junkie

Unlucky mate [8(] lucky he didnt just say insurance, we all know how they just love to write old golfs off from the tinyest of scraps.

4. Hypermonkey Forum Member

Too true, but as it would be his neighbours insurance they can't write it off...they have to make good on the repair regardless of cost:) .

Hope it gets sorted soon for ya chap...summer's coming and you don't want to miss the forecasted 3 days when cabs can have their tops off:p